VR & AR-
Augmented Reality Engineer
Experience : 3-5 Years
- Determine the potential for shared resources and inter-agency data capabilities.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to ensure successful deployments.
- Develop and maintain training materials and user guides.
- Deploy real-time game engines to incorporate video and 3D animation into interactive experiences.
- Consult with and assist users in addressing problems in the functioning of VR/AR programs.
- Revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to maximize operating efficiency or adjust to new requirements.
- Fix errors by reassessing and making the appropriate changes to deliver desired results.
- Test and deploy build on Microsoft, Android, and iOS devices.
- Responsible for the entire development process while also being able to assess and address any problems that arise.
- Implement new features at the customer's request.
- Experience with software engineering practices oriented towards teamwork and robust maintainable software.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks within an established schedule.
- Flexibility to meet non-negotiable deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze the needs of the client to develop a successful program.
- Skilled at motivating subordinates, monitoring progress, and ensuring goals are met.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound business ethics, including the commitment to protect proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Experience with Game Engines Unity, Unreal, Game maker, Godot, or RPG Maker.
- Experience working with C#, C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Experience with Virtual/Augmented Reality technologies.
- Experience with managing software development teams.
- Experience with 3D software development.
- Experience managing cloud-based IT solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Game Design.
What we offer
Unlimited learning and growth opportunities
A collaborative and cheerful work environment
Exceptional reward and recognition policy
Work from Home for Highly productive & disciplined employee
Flexible work hours
Opportunity to make an impact as your work will directly contribute to our business strategy.