Experience : 5-7 Years
- Proven Experience in Social media marketing.
- Master degree in marketing or PR (MBA preferred)
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams
- Creative thinker with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas for our customers.
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the lager search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for clients.
- Plan, optimize and implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Develop near and long paid search strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Manage medium to large sized PPC budgets.
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Work with the content team to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
- Analyze activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and findings to PPC.
What we offer
Unlimited learning and growth opportunities
A collaborative and cheerful work environment
Exceptional reward and recognition policy
Work from Home for Highly productive & disciplined employee
Flexible work hours
Opportunity to make an impact as your work will directly contribute to our business strategy.