VR & AR-
Virtual Reality Engineer
Experience : 3-5 Years
- Familiarity with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns
- Ability to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts (linear algebra, matrix multiplication, quaternions, etc.)
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C and/or C++
- Knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
- History of working collaboratively on multi-person teams with source control and (ideally) issue tracking
- Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into VR
- Capacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organization
- UI/UX ability and experience a plus
- Nice to have: general familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Substance, etc.
- Develop scope, vision, and strategy for maturing a body of research toward product intersection.
- Define requirements and lead the development of prototypes that deliver a significant step forward in value of experience, research learning, or technology readiness
- Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever solutions
- Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project type
- Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards
- Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users
- Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary
- Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and users
- Using industry standard source control and issue tracking systems (Git, Jira, Trello, etc.)
- Participating in project planning and team code reviews
- Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
What we offer
Unlimited learning and growth opportunities
A collaborative and cheerful work environment
Exceptional reward and recognition policy
Work from Home for Highly productive & disciplined employee
Flexible work hours
Opportunity to make an impact as your work will directly contribute to our business strategy.